We believe finding a church home is an important part of a well balanced and healthy life. Whether you are new to our community, reconnecting with the church, or recommitting yourself to Jesus we encourage you to visit New Beginnings Church. Check our worship schedule for service times and directions. At New Beginnings, our hearts, our minds, and our doors are always open.
What To Expect
Our worship services are dynamic, inspirational, and informative. We blend both contemporary and traditional styles into one powerful worship service. No need to dress up, just come as you are. We believe it is more important that you decided to join us in worship, rather than for you to feel you need to dress a certain way.
How to Become a Member
Church membership is open to any and all who seek the presence of God in their lives. Baptism is a requirement for membership. If you have not been baptized, please contact our church office to schedule a personal pre-baptism counseling session. If you have been baptized in any denomination, you are free to join whenever your heart is called to do so.
You may become a member by...
- Vows and profession of faith;
- Transfer from another United Methodist congregation;
- Transfer from another body of the Christian church;
- Renewal of vows, if they have lapsed;
- Affiliate transfer, if you are Methodists and will be in town a short while; or
- Associate transfer, if you belong to another denomination and are in town for a short while.
Profession of Faith includes...
- Affirming your baptismal vows;
- Commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord;
- Accepting the Old and New Testaments as normative for faith and practice;
- Commitment to live the Christian life and remain a faithful member of Christ’s Holy Church through your prayers, your presence, your gifts, your service and your witness.
If you are interested in membership, the following options are available to you...
- Indicate “Church Membership” when filling out the Connection Card during worship.
- Call or email the church office to schedule an appointment with the pastor to discuss your interest in church membership.
- Come forward when the pastor gives the invitation prior to the last hymn during any worship service.
- Sign-up to attend the Next Steps class, a class offered each quarter, designed especially for new members and those interested in church membership.